V-Checker OBD2 Scanner
You May Also Be Interested In:
v checker obd2 scanner
Product Name: V-Checker OBD2 Scanner
Part No. : F107
Net Weight: 0.3KG
If your car's Check Engine Light is on, you need this device. V-Checker is a handy device for reading and erasing trouble code in your vehicles. It can also display live data for your vehicle. It is small in size, robust in design, competitive in price and easy to use. This is a stand alone unit, it does not need a laptop computer to operate.
By simply connecting V-Checker with the diagnostic socket, the user will be able to read the trouble code. The trouble code description will be displayed directly on the screen, no need for search it in the user's manual. Each code will be continuously displayed until the [PREVIOUS] or [NEXT] key is pressed. This is a important advantage to compare with the old type trouble code reading tools.
With large LCD display: the trouble code description will be displayed directly on the screen, no need for search it in the user's manual
Each code will be continuously displayed until the [!|] or [!}] key is pressed. This is an important advantage to compare with the old type
trouble code reading tools
With extension cable, comfortable for operation
With live data or data stream function
Support all four OBD2 protocols: OBD-I, OBD-II, EOBD, and JOBD
With professional mode
With large DTC database
Powered via diagnostic connector, no additional power is needed
Plug and play, ease to use
Turn off check engine light
High reliable and accurate
Weight: 135g without package, 190g with package
Port: 16-pin OBD II socket
Power: Directly supplied by diagnostic socket
Protocol: OBD-I, OBD-II, EOBD, and JOBD
1. Turn off the ignition switch. Find the 16pin OBD2 diagnostic connector and plug into the V-checker. When the "Press any key to start diagnosis" message is displayed, turn on the ignition switch and press any key to continue.
2. The V-CHECK will auto scan which protocol is used by the vehicle. Please wait!
3. After scanning, the screen will display the test mode selection menu. Press [!}] or [!|] to select the test mode you want to use.
4. If you select [Professional Mode], V-Checker will ask you to select the vehicle make.
5. Select a make and press [!z] key. The screen will display the function menu.
6. Select [READ DTC]. The screen will ask you select [ALL DTC] or [PENDING DTC]. Select one and press [!z] key, if there is no DTC, it will display [NO TROUBLE CODE!]
7. Otherwise it will display the first DTC and its description. Press [!}] key to view the next DTC, if any. Press [!|] key to review the previous DTC. Press [!z] to return step 5
8. Select [ERASE DTC] in step 7, you can clear all DTCs of your car
9. Select [DATA STREAM] at step 5, the screen will display the live data. Press [!|] [!}] to scroll the screen. You can start the engine when doing this step.
One scanner with 16PIN Extension Cable