V wire welded well screen
You May Also Be Interested In:
water well screen
Performance of ladder-like water well screen products
Vshaped ladder-like stainless/carbon steel screen is a perfect combination of V-shaped wire and V-shaped rod or round rod. The wire is welded onto the rod at each intersection point.
1. A continuous slot opening which significantly increases the available open area, thus providing greater access to the water bearing zone.
2. A Vshaped profile wire which avoids clogging and ensures an uninterrupted flow.
3. A uniform and efficient well development due to the continuous slot opening.
4. Ladder-like wire welded screens have a strong structure and high open area, as well as accurate slot dimension.
5. Ladder-like wire welded screens have the features of easy backwashing, last long, safety and reliability as well as low comprehensive cost.
*Styles of connection: By welding or by threaded male/female coupling.
Features of products
1. Screens with high open area are more suitable for the construction of high-quality water wells, oil wells and gas wells.
2. Low cost operation Screens with high open area shall favor groundwater infiltration. Abundant water shall reduce the water levels down, thus to save energy consumption.
3. Reduce the abrasion of the pump
Under the same condition, high open area can make the speed of groundwaters entering into the screen much slower than any other filtration apparatus, which will avoid sands entering into screen because of high pressure, thus reduce the abrasion of the pump.
4. Extend the life span of wells
Comparatively, groundwaters entering into screen with higher open area is much easier than the entering into lower open area screen. The slow water flow shall extend the life span of wells.