VAGH or Solbin A countertype
You May Also Be Interested In:
Vinyl Chloride / Vinyl Acetate / Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer
BDOH solution vinyl resin is a high molecular weight, hydroxyl-functional, partiallyhydrolized vinyl chloride / vinyl acetate resin. It is supplied as a powder.
BDOH solution vinyl resin can be used for a wide range of coatings applications, including flexible packaging, wood finishes, paper coatings, metal decorative and container coatings, industrial maintenance and marine finishes, and as a binder in magnetic tape.
1. Crosslinkable with amino resins or polyisocyanates
2. Compatibility with many generic resins including alkyds, and acrylics
3. High Tg imparts good sandabiltiy in vinyl/alkyd/urea wood sealers
4. Resistance to water, alcohols, and aliphatic hydrocarbons
5. Adhesion to vinyl, cellulosic and treated polyester and PE substrates
7. Tasteless, odorless
8. Conform to regulations for use in food and madcine applications.
Appearance White powder
Molecular Weight, Number Average 27,000
Granularity(40 mesh) % 100
Adhesion Number ml/g 57~59
Volatile % max 1
Impurity number /100g max 10
Percent vinyl chloride % 89 ~ 90
Percent vinyl acetate % 4.0~5.0
Percent vinyl alcohol % 6.0~7.0
Solubility (20% MEK & Toluene Solution) Colorless transparent