VDSL to Ethernet Bridge
You May Also Be Interested In:
twisted pair wire
VersaXpress-VEB150 VDSL to Ethernet Bridge / Ethernet Modem that represents is an end-to-end VDSL solution for a 10Mbps Ethernet over a twisted-pair wire. This Ethernet to Phone Line Bridge seamlessly extends your high speed Internet connection, or your existing Ethernet network, to any room in the building or house with a telephone jack. All phone line network products have been designed to operate on the telephone wire installed in homes throughout the world. Those telephone lines utilize all the same modular patch cords and connectors commonly used for telephones.
The VersaXpress-VEB150 Ethernet Bridge / Ethernet Modem provides 10 Mbps speed access at distance up to 2500ft by sharing the existing phone line with Plain Old Telephone Service. To install a VDSL LAN or access the Internet, you just simply plug into the existing RJ-11 telephone jack. With nothing to configure or minor configure and no additional wiring to install, your network is up and running in minutes. There is no need for special splitters, terminators or filters. It is also no need to modify the existing wiring at all. A serial connector (RS-232) is provided for user to connect a host computer to configure or view the link miscellanies status or configurations.
VX-150 Technical Specifications:
- Compatibility: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u 10/100 Base-TX
- Data Rate: 1M~25Mbps full-duplex, Data & Voice transmission
- Modulation: QAM (Quadrate Amplifier Modulation)
- Capacity: DSL: 1 VDSL Ports, Ethernet : 1 * 10/100 Base-TX LAN port t
- Interface: Ethernet: RJ-45 Standard 10/100 Base-TX, VDSL Subscriber Line: RJ-11
- Power Consumption: Input: AC:90~240VAC,50/60Hz, Output: 5V/1A Power : 5W(Max)