VOIP Gateway (New design)
You May Also Be Interested In:
- IT-G604N voice gateway is an Internet based one port voice gateway. IT-G604N adapts multi voice control protocols and voice compression codec to directly convert analog voice into IP packet for internet transport, thus effectively using the existing bandwidth to provide PSTN quality voice service.
- IT-G604N One port voice gateway supports SIP/IAX2 protocols, offers Two 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface and One RJ11 telephone interface, one life-line for PSTN, Support Bridge and Router model. Therefore, the original analog telephone can dial both IP phone and PSTN, effectively using the existing broadband resources. It is compatible with various IPPBX and VoIP voice gateway to provide broadband IP voice service.
- Support SIP RFC3261 RFC3262 RFC3265
- Codec: G.711A/u, G.729, G.729A/B
- Echo cancellationz:Support G.168
- Support Voice Gain Setting, Jitter Buffer, VAD, CNG,
- N-AT transverse: support STUN client, VPN
- SIP support SIP domain, SIP authentication (none, basic, MD5) , DNS name of server, Peer to Peer
- SIP support Pubic/Private server. Can connect to Public server and Private SIP server at the same time
- SIP support dual public server
- DTMF: Support SIP info, DTMF Relay, RFC2833
- SIP application: support Call forward/transfer/holding/waiting
- Call control features:
- Fexible dial map
- Support Hotline
- Empty calling No. reject service
- Black list for reject authenticated call
- No disturb
- Caller ID
- Support conference
- Support PPPoE for xDSL.
- Support DHCP Client on WAN
- Support SNTP Client, 802.1p/q, Diffserv
- Network tools in telnet server: Including ping, trace route, telnet client
Maintenance and Management:
- Support Boot Monitor
- Can upgrade firmware through boot monitor
- Can config through Web, keypad, Telnet
- Can upgrade firmware and configuration file through HTTP, FTP, TFTP
- Support Syslog
- CE, FCC Certified.