Vacuum Insulation Panel
You May Also Be Interested In:
vacuum insulation panel
vacuum insulation panels
GOOT. Vacuum Insulation Panel (VIP) is a new highly-efficient thermal insulation material which was developed in 2006.
The VIPs are constructed using a special technique by inserting the open-celled filler into a centralized sealed barrier.
Using the core material which provides the structural strength and resistance for heat transfer makes the VIP extremely efficient in low thermal conductivity that has less than 0.005w/m. k.
The VIP has been proven to exceed its performance than the conventional insulations by far. Vacuum Insulation panels are our new high- efficient thermal insulation. It is created by inserting the open celled filler into a centralized sealed barrier. The core material provides the structural strength and resistance to heat transfer.
Cold insulated equipments of different industries
Medical Refrigerators and freezers
Marine and recreational refrigeration vehicles
Civil refrigeration equipment
Insulation for construction
7- 10 times better insulation value then conventional insulations
Thin wall, small volume, lightweight
Extremely low thermal conductivity 0.005w/m. k
Resistance to heat transfer among the gas molecules
Not harmful for the environment
Meets all insulating requirements
1) Open cell rate: 96%
2) Cell diameter: 150 - 200mm
3) Compressive Strength: 0.14MPa - 0.25MPa
4) Thickness: 10 - 35mm
5) Maximum Dimensions: 1600 x 700 x 35mm
6) Core Material: Superfine fibreglass
7) Thermal Conductivity: less than 4mw/m. k(under standard environmental condition: ambient temperature 24 0C, relative humidity 50%)
8) Density: about 230kg/m3
9) Internal Pressure: 0.1Pa
10) Operating Ambient: -50 ~ 700C
11) External Tolerance of VIP: 1mm
12) Packing: carton with foam and air bubble film
13) Service life: 10-15 years under standard environmental condition
The VIP (vacuum insulation panel) consists of three components of core material, barrier/ envelope, and Getter./ Desiccant. Italian imported.
Core Materials: Fiberglass, Phenolic Foam
Barrier/ Envelope: Combination of multilayer polymer film, Aluminum foil, Ultra high barrier
Getter./ Desiccant.: imported from Italy