You May Also Be Interested In:
adhesive wheel weights
Valve Installation tools
1. For aftermarket or special OEM wheels, use the rim gauge to determine the best fit, or use adhesive weights.
2. Some models are equipped with alloy wheels requiring adhesive weights. Many of these wheels are designed without an outside flange. The weight indicated for the inside flange while adhesive weights are required for the outside balance location.
3. Steel wheels: Use P style steel weights on flanges.
4. 1/2 tom or larger vehicle: Use TFE style steel weights on flanges.
5. CHROME PLATED ALLOY WHEELS: Adhesive wheel weights are recommended.
WHEEL WEIGHT SELECTION SYSTEM IMPORTANT!
Wheels come in a variety of rims styles. To insure proper fit, selection of the proper weight is necessary. Our exclusive color-coded selection system makes correct application easy. We recommend the following procedure:
1. Use this color-coded application guide to select OEM weight type.
2. Verify application with color-coded rim gauge.
3. Select correct weight. Box labels are color-coded to match application guide and rim gauge.
4. Use color-coded wheel weight management system for storage of weights.