Vertical Double Miter Saw
You May Also Be Interested In:
double miter saw
1. Specially designed for cutting high workpieces. A miter saw features over pivot type.
2. Sawblades feed vertically. Maximum height of cutting is 200mm.
3. Two staggered sawblades are positioned at 450 vertically to reduce workpiece waste to a minimum.
4. Especially ideal for notching applications that permit workpiece stack cutting for greatly upgrading efficiency.
5. Sawblades move vertically on two precision shafts, assuring consistent cutting.
6. Compensation for sawblade wear is easy to adjust.
7. Sawblade height is adjustable for saving time of cutting.