Vulture-II 3-Day backpack.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Vulture-II 3-Day backpack. 2810 cu. in. / 46L capacity. Uses 100 oz. water reservoir.
Dimensions: 20.5"(H) x 16"(W) x 7.5"(D) Main Compartment
15.5"(H) x 12"(W) x 2.75"(D) Front Pouch
15.5"(H) x 12"(W) Slip Pocket
Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
Support: 1in Sternum Strap, 2in Integrated Belt
Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner
Color Options: Black / U. S WOOLLAND CAMO
Need to carry gear? Lots of gear? The Vulture 3-Day Assault Pack is your answer with 2810 cubic inches (46 liters) of carry capacity in three compartments equipped with YKK #10 zippers and paracord knot pulls. Comfortable back padding, supple curvaceous straps supported by 1" nylon webbing, a chest strap, and a waist strap (padded and concealable) help distribute the weight evenly throughout the upper body. Removable 1" nylon webbing loops at the bottom can be used to tie a sleeping bag or a tripod.
A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other MAXGEAR pouches and accessories with our "snap and anchor" modular expansion system using MALICE Clips. Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
MAXGEAR's Y-shaped retention strap helps maintain the shape and integrity of the bag and can be used to hold a coil of rope.
Nine (9) major improvements that differentiate the new Vulture-II (#0514) from the original vulture (#0504) :
(1) Addition of 5 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
(2) Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
(3) Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
(4) Addition of internal silent keyper in front pocket
(5) Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
(6) Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
(7) Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e. g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
(8) High visibility organizer in lower front pocket - for black Condor II (#0512B) only
(9) Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom