You May Also Be Interested In:
super absorbent polymer
(1) Being made of tissue paper, wood pulp, and non-woven, while a blue thread can be thermosetted on one side for differing facing from backing
(2) The premium-quality ABD pads with the super absorbent polymer(SAP) can be produced upon customers requirements.
(3) Soft, breathable, non-allergic non-woven top-sheet keeps skin dry and comfortable
(4) Wood pulp absorbs many times its own weight in exudate
(5) Being available in sterile individual prepack or non-sterile bulk
(6) Being ideal for moderate to heavy exudating wounds, where high absorbency is required to handle heavy drainage, keep the wound dry and promote healing.
(1) Being layered by PE, tissue paper, wood pulp, and non-woven, and the premium-quality underpads with the super absorbent polymer(SAP) can be produced upon customers requirements.
(2) Soft, breathable, non-allergic non-woven top-sheet keeps skin dry and comfortable
(3) Wood pulp or multi-layer tissue assures high absorbency.
(4) Water-proof PE back-sheet is absolutely impermeable and prevents side-leakage, which guarantees cleanliness.
(5) Providing bedding protection, and being ideal for hospital nursing, clinics, as well as for incontinence peoples home-use