Warp Knitted Fiberglass Geogrid
You May Also Be Interested In:
warp knitted geogrid
(1) Road surface reinforcement of road, railway and airport road;
(2) Maintenance, reconstruction and widening of old road surface(asphaltum road or cement concrete road) .
(3) Reinforcement of soft soil roadbed, irrigation channels and water dams.
(1) High tensile strength in both the warp and weft directions;
(2) Low elongation;
(3) Excellent temperature range;
(4) Good anti-age and alkali-resistance;
(5) Reduce construction cost, extend service life of road and prevent deflection cracks.