You May Also Be Interested In:
ZD-B903 and B905
1. Electronic balancing machine with microprocessor for off-vehicle wheels of cars, vans and motorcycles.
2. Manual input of rim width, distance and diameter.
3. Automatic inspection of dynamic and static balance.
4. Six types of balancing, able to balance four types of aluminum rims.
5. Precision of balance up to +/-1g.
6. Automatic self diagnosis and self-calibration function.
7. Rigid plastic wheel protection meets national safety standard.
8. Indication of unbalance in convertible grams and ounces.
9. Automatic start by lowering the wheel guard.
10. Automatic stop .