Wing Nut Coupling
You May Also Be Interested In:
KST Series: Wing Nut Screw Type Coupling
Material: Brass Body & Casting Steel Nut
Seal: Standard Nitrile (Buna-N)
Working Temperature: Standard Buna-N -25centidegree + 125centidegree
Parker 6100 Perfecting W Faster FB
Safeway S51 Snap Tite 78 Tomco A51
1. The KSP Series is ideal for connecting hydraulic lines on oil field equipment like power tongs, swivels and mobile drilling rigs. It is also widely used on dump trailers to connect the tractor to wet-line hydraulic systems.
2. The KST Series is suitable for many applications where high flow connect under pressure couplings are required. Other uses include: Submersible pumps, engine test stands, and bulk liquid CO2 transfer.
1. The KST heavy-duty wing nut is ruggedly built-specifically to withstand the hammer blows commonly used to tighten and loosen this coupler.
2. The flange is designed to give a positive "no-slip" bulkhead mounting to reduce downtime.
3. The flush face valve keeps air inclusion and spillage to a minimum.
4. Corrosion resistant brass body makes this coupling compatible with a broad range of media and provides versatility.