XCF Gravure Offset Composed Printing Ink
You May Also Be Interested In:
offset printing ink
The kind of printing inks own these good characteristics of bright color, better frost-resistance, few of dying print plate, better print adaptability. They are widely used on various rotary photogravure presses with the range from low speed (30m/minute) to high speed (200m/minute) and all of the printing inks can be dried, little of solution-remaining, in order to satisfy the require the package for food.
The surface of OPP/BOPP matter is treated (the rate of treatment is more than 38 dyne) .
1. Excellent the adaptability of print, suitable to various rotary photogravure presses, especially lower-viscosity and high-speed print.
2. When overlap with three colors, better light-web transfer, clear gradation, strong color shade reappeared and bright color.
3. They can all supply higher the compound intensity for different compound matter.
4. Better transferring Characteristics few of dying print plate, hanging dirty.
5. little of solution-remaining, in order to satisfy the require the package for food.
The speed of print and the depth of plate
The printing inks can be widely used to various speed of print with different solvent of print. The speed of print from 30m/minute to 200m/minute, all of inks can be dried completely. And they are suitable to different depth of gravure plate, from 155m to 505m.
Depend on the depth of plate and speed of print.
XCF-1XXX white 18-20s 2#flow meter color 20-22s 2#flow meter
XCF-2XXX white 16-18s 2#flow meter color 18-20s 2#flow meter
XCF-3XXX white 16-18s 2#flow meter color 18-20s 2#flow meter
The description of printing ink
XCF series according to QB/T2024 national industry standard
XCF-2XXX suitable to print on medium and high-speed print press
XCF-1XXX suitable to print on low-speed print press
XCF-3XXX suitable to print on high-speed print press