XPE/IXPE Polyethylene Adhesive Foaming Material
You May Also Be Interested In:
central air conditioners
XPE/IXPE Polyethylene Adhesive Foamed Series
XPE/IXPE polyethylene adhesive foams have better capabilities than PEF. The foaming times are much higher. It has lower density and thinner thickness. The surface is smooth with good strength and flexibility. It is easy to be recycled. Many developed countries accept that polyethylene foams have no anti-social effects of pollution products. It is an environmentally-safe material through the whole production and recycling process without pollution. In comparison, EPS and PU materials are easily air-slaked and hard to recycle with pollution while being burnt, thus many developed countries only allow the import of goods packed with XPE, EPE and EPP materials.
(1) Heat Insulation: Single-foaming structure can reduce the loss of heat between air convections, suitable for making heat preservation pipes and boards. Good anti-dew capability, suitable for humid environments like refrigerators, air-conditioners and ice houses, etc.
(2) Cushion Capability: Semi-hard quality foams have good rebound capabilities after strong impact, suitable for the packing of instruments, semi-conductors and electronics, etc.
(3) Sound Absorption: Good sound and noise absorption capability, suitable for sound absorption and insulation parts of automobiles, electro-motors and other equipment and environments with loud noises.
(4) Shaping Capability: Good heat endurance and ductility capability with even density, suitable for making deep interior parts like shaping in vacuum and hot environments, like the air conditioning vaporizing tank of automobiles, hot-shaped peak canopy of vehicles and shoes, etc.
(5) XPE/IXPE has good chemical, oil, acid and alkali durability capabilities. It is safe and odorless, easy for machining and casting, and can be mixed with many other materials. It has a wide developing area as a new environmentally-safe material.
(1) Packaging: High-standard-requirement protection packing materials for electronic components, appliances, etc.
(2) Vehicles: Automobile interior parts, peak canopies, instrument bases, sun visors, coolers and foot mats, etc.
(3) Education tools: Teaching tools, childrens toys, gymnastic mats, surfboards, life-jackets, floaters and cushion tools, etc.
(4) House wares: can be used for kitchen sinks, matting, tub lids, mattresses, wall lining, slippers and hats, etc.
(5) Heat Insulation: suitable for heat insulation equipment for temperature-conditioned houses, water tanks, reservoirs, central air-conditioners and air-conditioners, etc.
(6) Architecture: suitable for heat insulation and preservation, waterproofing, cushioning, anti-leaking, anti-frosting and room decoration purposes for buildings; can be used as construction materials for roofs and walls.