YEJ Series Iron AC/DC Brake Motor
You May Also Be Interested In:
ac dc motor
die cast aluminum
1. The output shaft is constructed from quality C45 steel for maximum output torque.
2. Die-cast aluminum squirrel-cage rotor allows for maximum start-up torque.
3. The B5 and B14 mounting flanges help offer a wide variety of mounting options.
4. Class F insulation at IP54 meets most customers' requirements.
5. The motor stays cool during normal operation with a standard, fiberglass strengthened, thermoplastic fan.
6. Copper-glazed wiring in the windings provides considerable strength and prolongs motor life.
7. Available AC/DC brake system ensures the motor stops when you need it stopped.