ZX-IV concentrated naphthalene superplasticizer
You May Also Be Interested In:
concentrated naphthalene superplasticizer
1. The ratio of power to cement is 0.3% to 1.0%, with its common admixture ratio 0.7%; and the ratio of liquid products to cement is 1.0~2.5%, with its common
admixture ratio2.0%. The ratio of water-reducing is up to 15%~25%;
2. On the condition of the same amount of cement and water, the concrete with ZX-IV can increase the initial slump by 100mm and fluid flow significantly.
Cement can be saved by 10% to 25% under the condition that the intensity of concrete is kept constant.
3. On the condition of identical mix proportions, constant slump of concrete and an appropriate amount, the 3d compressive strength ratio of concrete will reach
over 130% and 28d over 115%, as well as the increase of the long-term strength.
4. Doping ZX-IV can improve incredibly the workbility and the mechanical properties of concrete.
5. Compared with superplasticizer of low thickness, sodium sulfate amount is small and there is no crystallization when using it at a low temperature.
The scope of usage:
1. It can be used for pump concrete whif high slump.
2. It can be used for reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and steam curing concrete.
3. It can be used for the making of prefabricated components and hollow slabs.
4. It can be used in concrete projects such as roads, bridges, tunnels, etc.
5. Especially, it suits the concrete construction pojects in winters.
6. It adapts well to portland cement, ordinary cement, fly ash cement.
The packaging specification of the powder product is 25kg or 40kg; and the liquid products is 25kg~200kg per barrel or transits by tank.