abrasives, sand paper
You May Also Be Interested In:
Materials: Silicon carbide, Latex paper
C weight, Resin over resin bond
1. It can be used in both wet and dry condition.
2. The paper backing is very soft , and it is non-curling when worked in water.
3. The bond is treated by special technics to make it have a fine heat-resistant.
4. The shape of grit is spherical, to make sure the surface have a well-distributed, and the
finished workpiece can own a high fine finishing.
5. The sand paper own a high tensile strength, and it prolong the working-life of sand paper.
It is used to grinding and polishing the automobile, electro, glass, and instruments which inquire a high degree of finish. .