You May Also Be Interested In:
The upper pan (main keyboard) of this accordion adopts the echo structure with beautiful tone quality. The lower pan, bass parts, has double function system B including "free undertone" and "conventional undertone". Its structural design is improved referring to Italian free undertone principle so that this instrument is played more reasonably .
JHZ2003 41/120-52 4/6 M+3+12/7-2
Feature FREE BASS ACCORDION
1. The shape of "functional shift key" is designed as same as inflexion key. Its outline becomes tidy and spiffy, natural and graceful.
2. All key buttons are designed into the button board, which reduces the distance with bass buttons very much so that the operator can use the key buttons easily.
3. Reduce the iperated force of "functional shift key" relatively.
4. Convenient maintenance. If the components at lower part is required to repair, you only remove the shole body of bass device(only remove six small bolts) , which reduce the repairing time very much. But, the original free bass structural instrument should be assembled and dissembled component by component from upper to lower parts.
5. Wide tone field:main keys include 41 pieces. As per international tone frequency, a=440Hz, tone zone range "E"----"C4", it is suitable for the requirement of large open basically.6.3 sets of lower palatine inflexion devices are built-in for operator to change the tone easily.