You May Also Be Interested In:
All of our cash-in-transit vehicles can be made as commerce armored vehicles with removing the cash-cabin.
1. Run-flat system enalbes the vehicle keep traveling for more than 50Km with speed of 50Km/h after tire hit by bullets.
2. Four or six-side bullet-resistance protections of vehicle guarantee passengers safety ( the chassis adopts 3mm bulletpoof steel plate; defend doughboy landmine and fragments; another parts adopt 4.5mm bulletproof steel plate to defend 79 type submachinegun , which reaches Level A, (GA164-2005 ) .
3. Collocate bulletrproof water tank, bulletproof fuel tank, bulletproof storage batteries (all adopt bulletproof armor plate imported from Sweden) .
4. Strengthening treatment for chassis: reinforce with front steel-plate spring, rear steel-plate spring, transmission, clutch and derailleur to increase chassis load capacity.
5. Strengthening treatment for chassis: reinforce with front steel-plate spring, rear steel-plate spring, transmission, clutch and derailleur to increase chassis load capacity.
6. Strengthening treatment for automobile body: domestic unique doorframe, door hinge strenghtening treatment technology makes doors exceed original designed service life. (With 3mm steel plate inside and 2.5mm buttletproof steel plate outside)
Our vehicles include Benz Sprinter, Benz Axor, Nissan Paladin, Nissan Pick-up, Izusu truck, Izusu Pick-up, Izusu Landwind, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado, Mitsubishi Leopard, Ford Transit, Iveco, etc.