You May Also Be Interested In:
1. UV - detects or identifies banknote paper authenticity through ultraviolet device.
2. MG - examines each note to assure presence and properties of magnetic ink.
3. Add - counts with an option of available accumulation.
4. Batch - presets by fixed or various number.
5. Automatism - equipped with automatic on/off switch, automatic clear/reset and automatic detection switch.
7 Dimension: 210*240*260mm
7 Net weight: 6.5kg
7 Note size range: 100x50mm to 180x77mm
7 Hoppper capacity: 200 notes
7 Stacker capacity: 130 nots
7 Average counting speed: 900 notes per minute
7 Feed system: Roller Friction System
7 Sound lever: <60dB
7 Batching capacity: Two preset batch buttons (10x, 1x)
7 LED display: Count-4digits/ batch 3 digits/ Remote customer display
7 Power supply: 220v/50HZ, 110V/60HZ
7 Mean power: <85 W