borosilicate black tubing
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Main composition:
1) SiO2: 8010.5%
2) B2O3: 1310.2%
3) Al2O3: 2.410.2%
4) Na2O (+K2O) : 4.310.2%
2. Chemical properties:
1) Coefficient of mean linear thermal expansion (200C / 3000C) :3.310.1 (10-6K-1)
2) Transformation temperature: 5251 150C
3) Working point: 1,2601 200C
4) Softening point: 8201 100C
5) Density at 200C: 2.23g /cm3;
6) Hydrolytic resistance at 980C: ISO719-HGB1
7) Hydrolytic resistance at 1210C: ISO720-HGA1
8) Acid resistance class: ISO1776-1
9) Alkali resistance class: ISO695-A2
It is excellent used in chemical laboratory equipment, cookware, lighting, and in certain cases, windows for its superior durability, chemical and heat resistance.
Our regular stocked size (diameter X thickness) of tube is: 19x3mm, 25x4mm, 32x3.2mm, 32x4mm, 38x3.2mm, 38x4mm, 44x4mm, 51x4mm, 51x4.8mm with the length 1220mm. We also can customize unconventional specifications according to your demand: outside diameter of 3.5-300mm, wall thickness 0.8-12mm, length 3000 mm (only for the small outside diameter tube) .
The regular diameter of glass rod: 4-30mm, regular length: 1200mm.
We also can customize unconventional specifications according to your demand: 3.5-46mm within the length of 2500mm.