cat litter (001)
You May Also Be Interested In:
bentonite cat litter
silica gel cat litter
Silica gel cat litter
It has abundant micro pores inside and it is white beads inappearance. The non-toxic SiO2 is the product ingredient basically, so It is safe for people in domestic use.
When it is used as padding material, silica gel cat litter can absorb liquid out of urine, solid waste, as well as the odor, quickly and completely, so it can keep the air fresh.
Widely-used. Economical, long lasting
Hard Clumping & easily scoop out
Highly effective bacteria & odor control
1) Spread the Bentonite Cat Litter with thickness about 2-3 inches(8 to 10 cm) within clean cat litter box
2) the cat litter will quickly form a clump around liquid waste after using.
3) Remove the clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash to keep the rest of the litter stays fresh
4) Refill new Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain same level of litter at 2-3 inches thickness.
5) Empty and clean thoroughly the entire litter box once a month
1) Do not flush the used cat litter down the toilet
2) When used, cat litter box should be placed in ventilated and dry places. When not used, cat litter should be placed in dry places