chamomile extract

Total of 8 results:


"My Daughter's Moisturizing Cream" - Hand and Body - 7 oz. tube
"My Daughter's Moisturizing Cream" Hand and Body 7 oz. Tube "My Daughter's Moisturizing Cream" is a very rich, very thick moisturizing cream filled with shea butter from the Karite tree, urea, soot....

Facial Foaming Mousse - For Hyper-Sensitive Skin
Main Ingredients; 1. SURFACTANTS- Purifying Factors, Removes impurities, makeup. 2. GLYCERIN- Hydrates, Purifying, Nourishes, Lubricates. 3. CHAMOMILE EXTRACT- Firms, Soothes, Cleanse, Hydrates. 4. BUTYLENE GLYCERYL ( 1,3-BG ) - Hydrates, Sof....

Collagen Crystal Eyelid Patch
Collagen Crystal Eyelid Patch, derived exclusively through bio-fermentation technology, is an innovative sheet-form facial mask composed mainly of ingredients including pure natural extracts and collagen. The one-way hydration rate of this mask is ....

Japan Origin Luxurious Toiletary Soaps
Japan Origin Luxurious Toiletary Soaps LUXURIOUS TOILET SOAP Purely natural processed gorgeous soaps provided with herbal extracts and fabulous natural fragrances, but without containing any tar pigments, artificial perfumeries or any irritating ch....
You May Also Be Interested In: baby soap bath powder skin care cosmetics soaps toilet soap

eye mask for dispelling eye'e pouches
Eye Revival Mask (Dispelling pouches of eye) It can eliminate eye's pouches through dispel skin's toxin and superfluous fat & effectively and give refreshent and beauty Each slice contains 5g extracts from natural plants (100% Cotton Weav....
You May Also Be Interested In: eye mask eye pouches

no image
Rhodiola Rosea Extract: 1. Rosavin: 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5-10% 2. Rosavin & Salidroside: A. Rosavin 1%/Salidroside 1% B. Rosavin 2%/Salidroside 1% C. Rosavin 3%/Salidroside 1% D. Rosavin 4%/Salidroside 1% 3. Total Rosavins: 1%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5-12% ....

Japan Origin Luxurious Toiletary Soaps
Japan Origin Luxurious Toiletary Soaps LUXURIOUS TOILET SOAP Purely natural processed gorgeous soaps provided with herbal extracts and fabulous natural fragrances, but without containing any tar pigments, artificial perfumeries or any irritating ch....
You May Also Be Interested In: baby soap bath powder skin care cosmetics toilet soap

no image
Extract ratio is 4:1. Its appearance is yellow fine powder and its odor is characteristic. Its latin name is Matricaria chamomilla L. Dear Sirs or Madams, We are an exporter in the line of herbal medicine, espcially botanical extract, plant extra....