You May Also Be Interested In:
Registered agent to end manufacturer/seller of copper ingots, 1000-5000mts per month. Only end buyers send LOI for further information. Method of payment SBLC/BG payable T/T 3days after arrival at destination port and SGS certification.
SGS report available. (Dec. 2006) .
Product: Copper Ingots.
Quantity: Up to 5000 Metric Tons per month, minimum order 20 metric tons
Specifications: Copper(Cu) 99.951-99.981%
Weight & Size: Ingots: 20kg per ingot, 5 inches by 8 inches.
Photo: Available upon request.
Cu Origin: Mexico
Loading Port: Manzanillo or as designated by seller.
Price: LME Daily price on DLC (FOB) .
$6,600.00/mt on SBLC/BG + TT (CIF)
Destination Port: Any Safe World Port.
Payment: DLC (confirmed by the advising bank) , Unconditional Standby
Letter of Credit (SBLC) or Bank Guarantee (BG) in the amount
Of One months consignment as collateral. Final payment will be
made by TT after discharge port inspection
For Payment: 1. Bill of Laden
2. Certificate of Origin
3. Certificate of Ownership
4. Commercial Invoice
5. SGS, CCIC or similar at loading port
6. Insurance Certificate, 110% value
7. Shipping advise/ Ackknowledgement of Booking
8. Bill of Discharge
9. Buyer Inspection report at unloading port (on
Inspection: SGS, CCIC or similar
Bond: Two percent by seller in the form of Corporate Bond, SBLC
BG or cash
1. Buyer will submit LOI and BCL via SWIFT MT999 in strict accordance with
Sellers format. No LOI will be accepted without an accompanying BCL via
2. Seller will issue draft contract and FCO.
3. Buyer will return signed contract via scanned email attachment within 48 hours.
4. Seller will countersign contract and return to buyer via scanned email
5. Buyer will issue payment instrument within 7 days of contract execution.
6. Seller will issue PB.
7. Shipment within 35 days of acknowledgement of payment instruments by