You May Also Be Interested In:
Corner guards are constructed from high impact resistance natural rubber. They are designed to protect the edges of columns in structures. Corner guards relieves the tension of chipped & broken corners of pillars / columns. They are mounted onto the edges of, preferably all the 4 edges of square columns of basement parking as well as the edges of the walls in industrial premises. They are suitable for medium & heavy traffic areas & also moving trolleys. They are a perfect solution for chipped edges in car parks, hospitals, nursing homes, laboratories, hotel, schools, sports areas and multitude of other commercial properties.
1. Corner guards come in standard length of 600mm,800mm, others size available on request.
2. Standard color of corner guard is black, but yellow cover strip are available on request.
3. The guard is available with or without galvanized iron insert clips.
4. Appropriate for indoor and outdoor protection.
5. Application include car-parks, basement parks, industrial & commercial premises.
6. In-plant corners protection from moving objects.
6. Resistant to all types of weather.
7. Installs easily with the help of anchor fasteners and epoxy.
8. One piece Construction.
9. Chipping of the column edges is prevented, hence maintenance is avoided.