cut out fuse
You May Also Be Interested In:
CUTOUT FUSE (ALL INSULATED HOUSE SERVICE CUTOUTS)
Cutout fuse are made of high grade phenoilc mounding power having high mechanical and dielectric strengh. the body possessor non-hygroscopic and non-tracking qualities. terminal contracts are of tinned brass and fuse carrier contacts of electrolytic copper with prosper bronze back up compression spring capable of providing flawless service even after years of use.
Insulated cutout fuse are engineered to provide complete safety and security to the users and match
with the modem aesthetics. they are designed to safeguard distribution control and protection from shocks and accidental touch.
Cutout fuse match the latest technology anywhere in the world.
1. all components are inter-locked.
2. sealing provision to avoid unauthorized access.
3. common body from 15amps to 100amps.
4. terminal are suitable for aluminum/copper conductors up to 35sq. mm
5. loop in and loop out cabling contacts avail-able.
15amps to 100 amps in single pole. single pole & neutral and triple pole and neutral configurations.
Insulated service cutouts conform to BS1361. 1986 standard SRH fuses conform to BS1361. 1986.