dicalcium phosphate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
ice cream powder
1. Chemical name: DICALCIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : Ca2HPO42H2O
3. Molecular Weight: 172.09
4. Character: White monoclinic crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless. Soluble in dilute hydrochloric acid and nitric acid, slightly soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol. The relative density is 2.32 and is steady in air. If heated to 750, it will begin to lose crystal water and convert to calcium hydrophosphate.
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as leavening agent , dough modifier , buffering agent, nutrition supplement, emulsifier, stabilizing agent . Such as leavening for flour , cake, improver of composite configuration bread and modifier for fried food. It also can be used as nutritional agent or modifier in biscuit, milk power, cold drinks and ice cream powder.
6. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Appearance white powder
Content (as Ca) 98.0%-103.0%
Fluoride (as F) <=0.005%
Heavy metals(as Pb) <=0.001%
Weight loss on ignition 24.5%-26.5%
Hydrochloric acid insoluble <=0.05%