digital pupillometer BRT-II
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. The "cornea reflection light coincidence method" is used.
2. This operates by aligning luminous points on the pupils with the measuring line.
3. Results are displayed digitally. 3 measurements are given: Right, Right + left, left.
4. Results are accurate to within 0.25mm.
5. Measurements can be made for a single eye or for both eyes.
6. Possible to measure PD of focusing-point distances ranging from 300 to infinity.
7. Automatically switches OFF one minute after operation is completed, thus conserving power.
8. Distances from tops of cornea to lenses of frames can also be measured.
1. Method of measurement: Cornea reflection light coincidence method
2. Range of measurement: 46 to 82mm(Both eyes) 23 to 41mm(Each eyes) Graduations: 0.5mm
3. Range of focusing point: 300 to infinity
4. Power supply: 6 V DC(AA batteries X4)