dipotassium phosphate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Chemical name: DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : K2HPO4
3. Molecular Weight: 174.17
4. Character: Colorless or white tetragonal granule. It deliquesces easily and presents as alkalinity. It
is insoluble in ethanol. The PH value of 1% aqueous solution is about 9.
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent , chelating agent , yeast food, emulsifying salt
and synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
6. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag
as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away
from moisture and hot during transport. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags.
Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Appearance white crystal or granule, odorless, hygroscopic
Content (on the base of dry basis) >=98.0%
Arsenic(as As , GT-3) ;1g/10ml molten test sample <=3mg/kg
Fluoride (as F) <=10mg/kg
Heavy metals(as Pb) <=0.0015%
Water insoluble <=0.2%
Lead (GT-18-3, 10g sample) <=2mg/kg
Weight loss on ignition(1050,4h) <=2.0%