This fetal doppler has following features:
(1) DSP technology, more advanced and accurate.
(2) High-power output, loud and clear sound
(3) Wide-beam, high sensitivity, souffle filter.
(4) Low ultrasonic acoustic output power, fully assured to monitor FHR.
(5) LCD large-screen display, blue backlight, display the real-time and average FHR.
(6) Optional rechargeable battery or AA batteries .
(7) Charge instruction, full battery indicator, lack of electricy indicator.
(8) Optional 2 or 3 MHz probe, portable for easy transport
(9) Automatically power-off, adjustable time of turning off, no background noise if no monitoring.
Ultrasound Intensity: <10mW/cm2
FHR Measurement Range: 65-210bpm
FHR Accuracy: 12bpm
Power: 14.4V Ni-MH battery or eight AA battery or AC power
Working Temperature: 50400
Relative Humidity: 30%80%
Atmospheric Pressure: 70kPa106kPa