You May Also Be Interested In:
Pules O SPO2
MD-FO < for finger >
* Display Format: LED
. SPO2:35-99% in two-digit 7-segment digital;
. Pulse Ratio:30-240BPM in 3-digit 7-segment digital;
. Pulse Wave: 6-segment barograph;
. Battery Voltage Low Indication: LED signals.
* Power Requirements: Two AAA size 1.5V Alkali Battery;
* Power Consumption: less than 40mA.
* Resolution: 11% for SPO2 and 11 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Accuracy: 12% in stage of 70%-99% SPO2 and meaningless when
stage being smaller than 70%. 12 BPM for Pulse Ratio.
* Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: Oxy haemoglobin and pulse
value can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.5%.
* Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light: Deviation is smaller
than 11% between value of Oxy haemoglobin measured in natural lighting indoor
condition and present lighting sources and that measured in dark room.
* It is equipped with a function switch, hrough which the Oximeter can be
automatically powered off when no finger is in the Oximeter more than 8