fingerprint lock #6600-89
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. No longer install the electrical motor inside the mortice, which facilitates the maintenance work.
2. It is very easy to change batteries in the lock, just need several minutes on one lock.
3. Using 4 x 1.5V standard alkaline batteries.
4. If the fingerprint is not input correctly, the handle is free handle; it can prevent the door from being opened by force, and prolong the service life of mechanism of lock.
5. Fingerprint user capacity 150.
6. Unlock ways: Fingerprint or Mechanical key.
7. Especialy suitable for installation by non-professionals
Item# Description Technical Parameters
1 Sensor Bright background, for totally resolving the issue of remaining fingerprints
2 Startup time <1s
3 FRR Less than or equal to 1%(<=1%)
4 FAR Less than or equal to 0.0001%(<=0.0001%)
5 Angle of finger application 1600
6 Fingerprint registration module One time of registration producing one module
7 Fingerprint update Fully automatic update technology
8 Fingerprint template storage Automatic storage of fingerprint template when batteries are changed
9 Max figerprint capacity 150 fingerprints
10 Light interference Protection against direct sunshine
11 Static power consumption Less than 30uA
12 Dynamic power consumption Working current between 150-300mA
13 Working voltage Intemational standard batteries,4*1.5V alkaline batteries, DC6V
14 Service life of batteries For opening a door 15,000 times in nomal cases
15 Power supply Batteries, plus extemal power supply
16 Spare voltage for working voltage 9V
17 Waming voltage 4.8V
18 Electrostatic resistance >15000V
19 Working temperature for fingerprint -200~600
20 Working temperature for fingerprint -300~700
21 Working humidity 10%-97%
22 Storage temperature -300~700
23 Area of collection 18.2mm(L) X16mm(W)