foam glass brick
You May Also Be Interested In:
foam glass brick
Foam glass is a new kind of inorganic heat insulating material with a structure of equallyclosed cells. It is mainly made of glass added with adequate foaming agents after heating and baking in high-temperature tunnel furnace, then annealing and cooling. Because it well reserves the chemical stability of inorganic glass, it has the following features: low density, low thermal conductivity, vapor impermeability, no water absorption, incombustibility, protection from mould and rat eating, high mechanical strength but easy to cut and able to bear all kinds of chemical erosions except the hydrofluoric acid.
Foam glass, nontoxic in itself, has stable chemical properties and good heat insulating performance protecting from deteriorating at a wide temperature range from ultra-low temperature to high temperature. At the same time, it can protect from humidity, fire and erosion. It is praised as "permanent heat insulating material with no need of renewal" because it is not only safe but also durable in rigor condition of low and cryogenic temperature, underground, open air, flammability, moisture sensitivity and even chemical erosion. Consequently, it is applied widely as follows:
1. Chemical Industry: Reaction equipment, chemical pipes, oil pipes, LNG pipes, LPG pipes, tank bottoms and insulation projects, etc.
2. Architecture: refrigeratory, ship-building industry, roof heat-preservation, inside and outside wall heat-preservation, parking lot and insulation of inner layer of chimney, etc.
3. Underground Projects: subways, underground storerooms and tunnels, etc.
4. Others: Military industries, pumice, air-separator pipes, cold liquid tank bottom insulation, etc.
Thermal conductivity equation:
= 25+ 0.000183( t- 25) +3.26 W10-7(t-25)2 , W/(m. k) . Here, The thermal conductivity of foam glass under the temperature of t, W/(m. k) . 25The thermal conductivity of foam glass under the temperature of 250, W/(m. k) . tThe temperature to calculate the thermal conductivity of foamglass, 0.
Other values refers to standard of JC/T647-1996.
1. Blocks:610W457W(30~152) mm
2. Pipe Sections: Sealing caps of equipment and products of special form could be processed according to consumers' requirements.