You May Also Be Interested In:
Our quenchants is a kind of transparent liquor to which we add several addictives which would play important roles in rust-proof, decay-proof, wetness, sterilization, etc. The color of our quencher varies from achromaticity to buff. Whats more, it has overcome many disadvantages of water-cooling and oil-cooling methods. For water cooling method, if we use water for cooling, then the speed is too fast and the workpieces are easy to fission; for oil-cooling method, the shortcomings show in some aspects including the slow speed of cooling, the inferior effect of quenching and easy fuming and burning.
1) . We can adjust its cooling ability in a large range by adjusting the thickness of the water liquor and receive different cooling speeds which is close to water or between water and oil, or almost equal to oil, even more slower than oil. Therefore, they can satisfy all kinds of quenching requirements for different materials and workpieces.
2) . The quenchants is of no poison, no oil smoke. Also, there is no burning, no danger of fire. You can use it safely to improve the working environment without pollution.
3) . The advantages of deeper quenching and symmetrical rigidity and no soft spot greatly reduce the trend of quenching transmutation and crack, especially fit for the quench of low and medium carbon steel and big workpieces.
4) . It has no rusting effect on black and color metal. After using it, workpieces are lucent and at the same time, the quenchants can resist rusting for a short time. It can be bring back to fire without washing procedure.
5) . The quenchants can be use for a long time and is not easy to aging and metamorphosing.
6) . When the workpieces are brought out of the quenchants, the quenchants which stick on the workpieces is little. So the using cost is low and the general economy is good.