heat insulation UPVC roof tile
You May Also Be Interested In:
heat insulation roof tile
heat insulation upvc roof tile
upvc roof tile
The heating insulation UPVC roof tile is 3-layers tile, which is made of high polymer in two surface layers and carbon fibre in the core layer. It is a new building material which is produced solely by our advanced equipment and technology.
It is cheaper than the other roof materials (the price is about 1/3 of aluminum board) and has more advanced features. Comparing with traditional roof materials, the tile has the following distinguished features:
(1) It is more durable and has better heat insulation than ordinary tiles by adding chemical anti-aging additive agents like Ultraviolet Radiation Absorption Agent, Shielding Effect Agent, Oxidation Resistance Agent, Modifying Agent in the surface layer and the Shielding Effect paint in the core layer. Those Chemical agents can effectively convert the ultraviolet energy into thermal radiation with the simultaneous release of energy or avoid the damage by ultraviolet and stop the penetration of sun light.
(2) It has the feature of its sound insulation and it is lighter than ordinary materials because of its foam sructure. Echoed by the sound wave in the porous materials, the air will strike in porous cell wall. The sound energy will release caused by friction and refaction. With this outsanding feature of sound insulation, the tile can absorb the mass sound.
(3) It is convenient for fixing by the characteristics of the tile itself, which is easy for cutting, nailing and drilling.
(4) It has the distinguished advantage characteristics in acid-proof, alkali-proof, erode-proof. More over, special formula and technology have been applied to the production of the tile, the service life can last more than 20 years in the semitropical area.
(5) It is stronger and more tenacious than traditional roof tile by adopting the special processing techniques-vertical biaxial tension in cohesion of the molecule.
The tile is widely used in workshops and storehouses. It is the best choice for such buildings located in the tropical and semitropical areas and will have great market demand in the future.