You May Also Be Interested In:
rubber blowing agent
HEXAMINE is a white crystalline powder with slight amine odor.
Applications: Vulcanizing agent and rubber blowing agent, used as a dye fixative and in the preservation of hides. Smokeless pellets. Stabilizer for oils and synthetic resin, Surface treatment, Vulcanizing rubber. Additives in deodorizing powder. Anti-corrosive agent in steel. Absorption of poisonous gases. Anti-caking agent for prilled urea. Disinfectant. Antibacterial agent. Explosives (RDX) , (HMX) , (HMTA) .
1. melting point: 263 degree
3. Gas release: 275-285m/g
4. Purity: 99.5% max
5. Heating decrement: max0.3%
6. Ash content: max0.2%
7. PH: 5.5-7.0
8. Heavy metal( on Pb) : max0.001%
9. Chloride( on CL) : max0.015%
10. Sulphate( on SO4) : max0.0.02%
11. Ammonium(on NHd4) : max0.001%