Characteristic xenon bulb
It is 35W xenon bulb.
UV cut quartz bulb
LightningHID uses UV cut quartz tube which avoids UV exposure to people and materials but meanwhile, allowing maximum light passing through. Crytal clear bu....
H4 HID Xenon Kit:
Equalized controller system makes transient DC from 12V to 23KV, which light up Xenon and bring out electric arc.
Compared to traditional theory of heating and lighting of filament, Xenon light is the crystal of modern science.
HID Xenon Conversion Kit:
The HID kit is for car headlight to replace conventional halogen kit as following advantages.
-Easy install:just need to install the HID into the original halogen place, make the ballast stable and attach the electrical....
1. Charming and reliable effect of lighting. The xenon bulb provides as three times light as halogen bulb. Therefore, the driver can see more higher, wider, farther. So it is safer to drive a vehicle.
2. Professional manufacture.
For bulbs :
1. The inner and outside tube are made by Philips
2. The purerity of mercury is reach to 99.999999%
3. Luminous flux is adequate to protect the electrode and prolong the bulbs life.
4. The bulb votage range is between :85v+_10v, whi....
Included in the box
1. 2X BULB : - The Xenon Gas and mercury Metal Halide Salts existing inside the light emitting tube causes the molybdenum electrodes on both sides to plasma discharge and create energy, which in turn produces light.
HID Conversion Kit Features:
1) Has two High and reliable quality of ballast, HID lamps, two matched ballasts and some line set
2) Ballast types: 0507, 0907, 4080, 1081, 1080, and 5009
3) Lamp types: Full types of H1, H3, H4, H4 H/L, H7, H8, ....
Color temperature: 4300k-12000k
Warranty: one year
We also supply brake parts, clutch parts, suspension parts, engine parts, auto lighting, etc. The products have passed ISO 9001-....
Product Models:H1, H3 , H4, H4H/L, H4 Double, H7 ,9004, 9005, 9006, 9007, 9007Double, D2S , D2R, H9, H11, FP-3, FP-6
Product Working Theory:Inside the quartz tube of the light was filled with chemical gases most of which are inertia gases such as x....