You May Also Be Interested In:
1) Standards: DIN, ANSI, JIS, BS, ANSI B18.2.2, JIS B1181, DIN931, DIN933,
ANSI/ASME UNC, UNF and non-standard products
2) DIN: grade 4.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9 for bolts; ANSI: 2-level, 5-level, 8-level
3) Used in bridges, buildings, machinery, petrol and other industries
4) All kinds of specifications, intensities and GB standards available.
1) using the most sophisticated equipment available, including a state-of-the-art computerized system which produces digitally certified tensile and yield test
(2) Fastener Quality Act and is ISO:9001 certified.
(3) chemical and physical certifications .
(4) material certification report