jewelry box (cardboard)
Color: customize or color base on our customer
Size: customize base on our customer
Material: cardboard boxes or base on our customer
Other as below:
Term and Conditions:
Payment: T/T or other advance
(30% deposit after our customer's confirm of Proforma Invoice, pay remaining 70% as soon as goods is ready for departure. )
Shipment: within 30 working days after we received the confirmed of our customer's proforma invoice.
Packing: standard Packing
Minimum Order Quantity: 10000 pieces per time.