magnesium sulphate heptahydrates
You May Also Be Interested In:
magnesium sulphate heptahydrate
I. magnesium sulphate heptahydrate(fertilizer grade) :
magnesium sulphate heptahydrate is a favorable fertilizers in agriculture. There is 3% BORON which plays an important role in plant and soil:
1. Facilitates transport of sugars across cell membranes.
2. Involved in the synthesis of cell wall components.
3. Increases calcium efficiency in the plant.
4. Involved with pollen viability and good seed set.
5. Influences cell development and elongationof cells through control of polysaccharide forr.
6. Increases elongation growth of primary and lateral roots
we can also increase the contents of borron as buyers'request.