methyl tin mercaptide(pvc heat stabilizer)
You May Also Be Interested In:
methyl tin mercaptide
pvc heat stabilizer
Product Name: Methyl Tin Stabilizer
Chemical Name: Dimethyltin bis(2-ethylhexylmercaptoacetate)
CAS Reg. No. : 57583-35-4
Synonyms: Dimethyltin bis(2-ethylhexyl thioglycollate) , Methyltin Mercaptide
Chemical Family: Organotin compound
Molecular Weight: 555.47
SW-977, is an advanced liquid methyl tin mercaptide stabilizer for rigid poly vinyl chloride processing of calendaring, extruding and injection. It provides excellent retention of initial color together with superior dynamic heat stability, clarity, weatherability and little dosage in the applications. Due to its high performance and environmental friendly, methyl tin mercaptide has replaced the high-toxic PVC heat stabilizers in many applications day by day. SW-977 is equivalent to Rohm Haas TM 181 FS and Crompton T 41 M.
Appearance: Transparent oily liquid
Color (Pt-Co) : 50 MAX
Viscosity, Pa. S (25 DEG C) : 0.020-0.080
Density, g/cm3 (20 DEG C) : 1.170-1.190
Tin (Sn) Content, %: 19. 0min.
Sulphur Content, %: 11.5-12.0
Features of product
1. High heat stabilization and excellent initial color;
2. Good Transparency and Weatherability;
3. Little dosage, about15-20% less than Butyl Tin and Octyl Tin;
4. High safety, suitable for food package , maximum dosage is 2%;
5. It is suitable to the process of calendaring, extruding and injection for rigid PVC.
1. Rigid PVC Transparent Sheet / Plate
2. PVC Film: Thermal shrinkable packing film, printing film and calendaring film.
3. PVC Pipes and Fittings
4. PVC window and door profiles
5. PVC granule materials
Packing: 220kg net iron drum, coated with PVF, 17.6mt per 20 feet container.
Storage: Store in cool and dry place, 15-30C recommended, upside, keep tightly closed.
Period of validity: 12 months