molecular sieve 13X
You May Also Be Interested In:
13x molecular sieve
Molecular Sieves 13X
Molecular Sieve 13X is the sodium form of the type X crystal and has a much larger pore opening than the type A crystals. It will adsorb molecules with a kinetic diameter of less than 9 Angstrom (0.9nm) and exclude molecules of larger than 0.9nm.
It is commonly used to separate nitrogen from oxygen. Since it also has the highest theoretical capacity of the common adsorbents and very good mass transfer rates. it usually used as carrier for catalysts.
Property Unit Bead Pellet Note
Diameter mm 1.6-2.5 3-5 1/16 1/8
Static Water Adsorption %wt >=26 >=26 >=26 >=26 RH50%, 250
Static CO2 Adsorption %wt >=17.5 >=17.5 >=17.5 >=17.5 250mmHg, 250
Bulk Density g/ml >=0.62 >=0.62 >=0.62 >=0.62 Settled
Loss on ignition %wt <=1.50 <=1.50 <=1.50 <=1.50 5750, 1hr
Loss on attrition %wt <=0.10 <=0.10 <=0.20 <=0.20
Crush strength N >=30 >=80 >=30 >=75
Particle ratio % >=97 >=99 ~ ~
1. Removal of CO2 and moisture from air (air pre-purification) and other gases.
2. Separation of enriched oxygen from air.
3. Removal of mercaptans and hydrpogen sulphide from hydrocarbon liquid streams such
as LPG, butane, propane etc.
4. Catalyst protection, removal of oxygenates from hydrocarbons (olefin streams)
5. Removal of n-chained compositions from aromatics
55 gallon air-tight iron drum.
25 kg carton with inner PE bag.
Other packing according to your requirement.