monopotassium phosphate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Chemical name: MONOPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : KH2PO4
3. Molecular Weight: 136.09
4. Character: Colorless tetragonal crystal, white granule or crystalline powder, odorless and is steady in air. The relative density is 2.338 and melting point is 960 to 2530. Its easily soluble in water (83.5g/100ml, 900) and is insoluble in ethanol. The PH value of 2.7% aqueous solution is 4.2 to 4.7.
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent , chelating agent , yeast food, flavoring agent, nutrient supplement, fermentation adjunct, expansion agent and so on.
6. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Appearance Colorless square crystal or white granule or crystalline powder, odorless
Content (on the base of dry basis) >=98.0%
Arsenic (As) <=0.0003%
Fluoride (F) <=0.001%
Heavy metals(as Pb) <=0.0015%
Water insoluble <=0.2%
Weight loss on drying <=1.0%