multi-parameters patient monitor
You May Also Be Interested In:
disposable nibp cuff
multi parameters patient monitor
reusable nibp cuff
XB-1005 multi-parameters monitor is specially designed for the monitoring application in the ICU/CCU and NICU for adult, pediatric and neonatal patient to achieve maximum flexibility and optimum performance. The intelligent monitoring, alarming, TCP/IP networking and many other features will provide easy, integrated monitoring in any application.
High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings:
1, 10.4' color TFT LCD screen supports display max. 8 waveforms
2. Personated voice reminding alarm; Visual On-display and integrated alarm light
3. Real time S-T segment analysis, pace detection and arrhythmia analysis
4. Drug calculation and titration table
5. Extended advance function: IBP, BIS, EtCO2, Multi-Gas/ O2
6. Suitable for monitoring adult, pediatric and neonatal patient.
7. Display mode: Standard, Large Font, NIBP Trend, Trend Table, Full lead ECG, Oxy CRG.
8. 720 hours of graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
Anti-glare screen, External lead-acid battery, 5-Lead ECG, Respiration, NIBP, SpO2, Pulse Rate, Temperature
720 hours patient data storage + personated voice reminding alarm
2IBP, Depth of Anesthesia Monitoring Module (BIS) , EtCO2 (Side stream CO2) , Multi-Gas/ O2
VGA, Thermal printer (50 mm)
Pediatric / neonatal accessories: reusable NIBP cuff & SpO2; disposable NIBP cuff & SpO2