natural crystalline graphite flake
You May Also Be Interested In:
carbon film resistor
With perfect flake crystalline orientation, our flake graphite has the wonderful properties of graphite: Stability and strength at high temperatures (up to 3200oC in non-oxidizing atmospheres) ; High resistance to thermal shock; High conductivity of solid, low conductivity of porous foam, cloth and tape; Low coefficient of thermal expansion; Good electrical conductivity; High radiation emissivity; High compressive strength; High resistance to erosion; Good machinability; Low friction, self-lubrication; High resistance to chemical attack and corrosion; High adsorption of gases and vapours, and so on.
We can supply high purity flake graphite. The fixed carbon is up to 99.99%. The content of trace elements is very low, such as Fe, Cu, Mo, Cr. etc.
1. Used as base material of parting lubricant for production of activator in fertilizer industry.
2. As base of fire resistant lubricant as well as corrosion resistant lubricant.
3. As material for powder metallurgy, parting agent, and metal alloy.
4. Used for making carbon film resistor, conductive dry film, and configuring electrolyte.
5. As filling agent or performance improver for rubber, plastic, and various composite materials, so as to - enhance wear resistance, pressure resistance, and conductivity of the materials.
6. Used in the diamond industries, military industry (enshrouded materials, crystal materials) , spaceflight, navigation, nuclear industry (missile, nuclear station) , electronic apparatus analyzer(electrode in optical analyzer, increasing the conductivity of powder, small crucible) , etc.