network wireless ip camera-WLAN IP-KAMERA
You May Also Be Interested In:
wireless ip camera
Among all network video solutions, Clairvoyant1002 is the most cost efficient, especially suitable for SOHO users. Clairvoyant1002 comes with RJ-45 port, support DHCP, PPPoE ADSL dial-up and DDNS client (resolve dynamic IP address) .
Clairvoyant1002 uses existing Network (IP) technology. In a case of surveillance project, using existing IP network infrastructure combining with Clairvoyant1002, extra costs related to traditional installation and deployment of analog CCTV surveillance systems (such as coaxial cables, monitors and video recorders) can be eliminated.
- A least cost solution for remote monitoring;
- A highly developed on-board image processor;
- Duplex two-way audio with talk-back;
- An inbuilt WEB server and standalone motion detection with scheduler;
- JPEG and MJPEG video compression; duplex audio (talk-back) ;
- Access by browser (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome) , VIDEOLAN vlc, MPlayer
- View/ control 1 or 4 cameras image on IE screen;
- View/ control by JAVA client run on mobile phones
- Recording on IE screen, playback by media player;
- Simultaneous Multiple Accesses from remote, LAN or Internet;
- Additional security is provided through password protections for the camera;
- Standalone motion detection and alarm input with scheduler to trigger snapshots or external alarming devices (siren, light, etc. . ) ;
- Email snapshots enable sending alarm notifications to assigned e-mail boxes;
- Send snapshots to FTP server (-5 secs ~ 55 secs, one frame per sec) ;
- Easy IP camera tool & quick install guide are included in product CD;
- PPPoE & DHCP accompany with DDNS service;
- Connect to ADSL/Cable Modem or NAT router;
- Monitoring/ video recording is included in hardware;
- IEEE 802.11g/b 2.4GHz Wi-Fi with WEP 64/128 bits & WPA, WPA2 protection.