non-contact AC Voltage Stabilizer
You May Also Be Interested In:
ac voltage stabilizer
non contact ac voltage stabilizer
1. Abnormal self-detect regulator system
When the internal voltage regulating circuit doesn't work, the system can be self-testing.
2. Double insurance duplex control system
System voltage regulating circuitry and monitoring control circuitry have circuit interlocked protection function.
3. Delay power on function when mains power restores.
When mains power failure, the system starts automatically from low voltage output, it avoids high voltage output to damage the load after mains power restores.
4. Surge suppression protection
System built-in Surge protection, it absorbs transient high voltage from power grids.
5. Manual bypass function
Built-in twin power bypass switch, when the regulator to be repaired, it can switch power supply by the mains power directly.
6. Modular chassis cabinet structure
The cabinet adopts Standardized chassis stent body design, easy to install after disassembly.
7. External abnormal dry contacts
System panels on a variety of abnormal signal power (DC5V) for external control.
8. Modular design
The Internal completely modular design, all components have been standardized criteria.
9. Mechanical functions for manual voltage adjustment.
10. Multi-layer type circuitry control
In order to ensure system reliability, its voltage regulation, protection, monitoring & control, drive circuit adopt isolated circuitry.