nontoxic Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) for Toy use
You May Also Be Interested In:
nontoxic thermoplastic rubber
We all know one of the most toxic of all materials used in kids toys, products and packaging is PVC, it releases toxins into our environment and threatens the health of our children. More and more parents read labels of childrens toy carefully, cause not just about possible accident harm, but the material which used to make a toy might be hazardous to childrens health.
Thermoplastic Rubber is 100% complete nontoxic and environmentally friendly, so please set your mind at ease to use it instead of PVC and other toxic materials.
1. Excellent environmentally friendly-100% nonpoisonous raw material
2. Pass RoHs and PAHs directives and verified by SGS.
3. Wide range of Hardness, from Shore C to Shore A and Shore D- Its up to your needs.
4. Excellent recycle and reuse capability-keep the cost down
5. Excellent processing capability-need not to vulcanize and dry
6. Excellent rubbery elasticity and touch feel.
7. Excellent properties at low temperature
8. Excellent chemical resistance
9. Good light fastness
10. Good weather resistance
11. Good elongation
12. High tensile strength, tear strength
2. Squeeze(stress) Ball
3. Puffer Ball
5. Yo Yo Ball
6. Every kind of Toy
Taiwan U-Pellet is one of the largest TPR (thermo plastic rubber) leader manufacturer in the same industry field of Taiwan, has a powerful technical and innovation force.
We work to identify the requirements of your application and figure out the suitable material solutions. Even exceptional demands that out of standards, our superior development laboratory will investigate the precise formulate for your product.