You May Also Be Interested In:
betaine anhydrous 99%
white crystal powder, slightly sweet, used widely in many fields.
Uses have been indicated in:
1. The treatment of human cardiovascular disease for several months without any harmful side effects
2. Preventing the development of fatty deposits in the liver based on its bioactive form of choline and as a super methyl donor
3. Protection of kidney function by helping to maintain the correct water balance in kidney cells
4. Food and beverages for its mild taste
5. Cosmetics as a good skin moisturizer. Betaine accumulates in cells protecting them from dehydration
6. Tooth paste to reduce the symptoms of dry mouth, keeping the mucous membrane of mouth moist in the presence of foam.
7. Dental products, such as mouth washes